Meet The Doctor
Dr. A. Christopher Bernardini
Dr. Chris Bernardini’s main focus is to provide genuine care combined with excellent technical skills. He has been a member of the Staten Island community his entire life. He was raised here, went to Monsignor Farrell High School, attended Wagner College, and completed his residency at Staten Island University Hospital. For as long as he remembers Dr. Chris wanted to be a dentist. At the age of six years old his father, Dr. Alexander Bernardini, graduated from New York University’s College of Dentistry and began his practice. Dr. Chris started helping at his father’s office doing everything from cleaning up his dad’s workstation after each patient to eventually developing x-rays. When it came to choosing a career path, he already knew he wanted to pursue his passion and follow in his father’s footsteps.
Dr. Chris graduated from New York University’s College of Dentistry in 1982 and immediately joined his father’s practice, bringing the same level of care and comfort to all patients as his father did. In addition to being a general dentist, Dr. Chris developed an interest and passion for implant and cosmetic dentistry, dedicating hundreds of hours in continuing education every year, in order to continue providing the best dental treatment available for his patients. Between Dr. Chris and his beloved father, four generations of families and more have become part of their dental family. Always bringing optimal oral health to the Staten Island community and the surrounding areas, 2022 will mark seven decades of providing exceptional dental care.
Dr. Chris’ goal is to continue offering a safe and comfortable environment and have a team as compassionate as he is, to treat and provide not just dental health, confidence, and functionality, but the overall quality of life while making our patients feel like family. He will always help patients conquer their fears by building genuine relationships and trust. This allows him to continue doing what he loves.
- Next Level Practice
- MetLife Dental Advisory Council
- Richmond County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Staten Island Museum Board of Trustees
- Old Town Civic Association
- South Shore Study Club
- Donated Dental Services NYC
- Completed over 1000 credit hours in cosmetic dentistry courses (1982 – present)
- Completed 160 credit hours of Implant Seminars Master Series implant course (2008-2009)
- Completed 20 credit hours of hands-on Implant Placement and Bone Management with Implant Seminars (2008)
- Completed 160 credit hours of Implant Dentistry Continuum at NYU (2007)
- Completed Invisalign certification course (2006)
- On staff at Staten Island University Hospital (1982 – 1987)